The 2390 station

This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

< One of my bench mark Bolivians, Radio Illimiani on 4.945.03 is coming
< in quite strongly as well as the Mexican on 2.389.93.

According to info from AMARC (not ANARC), the association of
community broadcasters to which Huayacocotla belongs, that station is
still off the air due to government restrictions, although progress
is being made. Unless things have changed quite quickly in Mexico,
it's more likely you had Guatemalan La Voz de Atitlan on 2390 kHz.
I'm on the AMARC e-mail list & I'm sure they would have posted
something if they station had been allowed back on the air.

Don Moore
MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx