CANDIP

This message is sent by Adam_Thomas#Tel3850 <at3850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

To Michiel and others:

I can confirm Candip being active presently. I heard them a few days
ago at around 1800 UTC on 5066.3 kHz. They should have a second channel
in the 90 mb on v3390 kHz (somewhat up the QRG). That one is much more
difficult and hasn't been caught by myself in the last months.

Beira on 3370v is possible. I heard/read this log elsewhere several
times but all without clear id.

Thomas

at850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or b0019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--