90 mb DX/SWL

This message is sent by Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Folks
Today I have made a line  of loggings  in the 90mb as folows with
always ATU  inits best position

3315 @1715 unIDed  with SINPO 13121 the only heaerd here was some
hilife songs .MY lists do not help me , neither the quality of the
reception

3345 @~1730 unIDed  SINFO 1x121, heared  something in English,
reasons are same as before

If someone knows abt these statons please advise me  !

3305 @1720 ZBC Zimbabue  with SINFO 23121 heared in english with speaks in
english

and two counter DX iin the band :
3915 BBC  WS from Singapore xters @1743  with ID at 1745* at 24121

3985 IRRS (new freq) with UNESCO prog in EG till 1745  then msx until
RFI on GG QRMs it in 1759 . signal : 34444.Modulation ion USB

Eqpt :
HF 150 LOWE
ATU homebrewn
11 m hor antenna
QTH : Thesaloniki 23E 40.4 N
All noise comes from  the city's electrical nose fields ........

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx