Re: RCPT's by Don Moore

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> My apologies for this problem, but please note that the RCPTs seem to
> only be in response to postings by one individual, who must have a
> compatible system with mine. The RCPT function is automatic and can
> not be turned off here - a RCPT will be issued *if the sender has
> asked for one*. Please check your e-mail systems and be sure you are
> not asking for a RCPT for your messages!

Well... I haven't had time to study this properly but here are some things
still wrong... either in your end or in the end who requests those RCPT's.
My point is that this RCPT shouldn't be sent to "Reply-To:" address but
"Return-Receipt-To:" address in the headers. I have configured the maillist
so that it will automatically put "Reply-To:" as a list and of course
I can remove that but it causes troubles... everyone should change the
address when they want to reply to the list.

Well... I think best solution is that I will put a filter to the list
that drops those RCPT's from the list like it does all subscribe,
unsubscribe and other requests someone tryes to send to the list that
should be sent to majordomo.

Risto Kotalampi
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx