Re: RRI - Pr nasional 9680 Jakarta - update

Re: RRI - Pr nasional 9680 Jakarta - update

This message is sent by Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I do not know if  sent , so I re-sent it

Starting from 10 10 95 , the signal of RRI Programma Nasional  Jakarta
has been  recevied here  at levels 14241 at  times 13xx and  15xx in 9680
tune in

I assume that  this problem  is mostly  due to transmitting system change
than ionospheric conditions

Th previous sgnal  was 44434 to 55445 at  these times  with  levels 24333
to 44333 at 22xx - and later 9 till 0100 when it was faded out .It has
been reported since mod August 95 with these

Someone please advise me  in USA and Americas how the other freq 9525 is
heared   todays

and email direct !

73s
--