unIDed station in 3391

This message is sent by Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

the previous two nights UTC time I have found a station in 3391 under the
followinf specs:

Most times it transmists western music , with minimim comments in russian
with signal 21222 with reduced carrier AM (DSB) but due to the QRN and
the relatively low voice (not music) modulation I cannot ID it .

Does anyone know  which is this station ?

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx