E-mail QSLs

This message is sent by "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I myself only have the paper kind since I haven't heard that many stations
give out E-mail addresses. Don't have a new WRTH but I'm sure some are
listed in the 95 edition. The electronic QSL is just cheaper for the
station. Plus its much faster getting a reply to a question if you know a
stations internet address! I once had a station (ZXLA) contact me asking if
I would try to pick them up and send a reception report. The low power radio
reading service on 90 meters found my address in the rec.radio.shortwave
conference. I posted something about stations on 75 & 90 meters so thats how
they found me!

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
E-mail to:
bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx