Radio IFOR from Bosnia on 1020

This message is sent by Fabrizio Magrone <fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello!
Thanks to a phone call from Dario Monferini, I was able to log Radio IFOR
from Tuzla on 1020 kHz, the station of the NATO force in Bosnia.
Heard at 19:00 UTC with ID "You're listening to Radio I-FOR" and a non-stop
pop music program. Still on the air at 20:30 UTC.
S5 on peaks here in Forli', a favourable location just on the other side of
the Adriatic sea, 20 km from the coast.
RX: JRC NRD-535 connected to 20 m longwire antenna.

73
Fabrizio Magrone                  fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx