EP do Kuanza-Sul, Angola

This message is sent by Jean Burnell <jburnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Chuck Rippel noted unusually good reception of NBC on 4890 yesterday (14
Jan) and I found auroral-type reception on MW, also.
  On 1314 kHz I could not hear any audio from the 1200 kW NRK station, just RNE5programming, and on 1114.87 kHz at 2107 UTC (14 Jan) the Angolan (EP do Kuanza-
Sul) was coming in very well. Unfortunately, I did not have much time to DX...

Jean Burnell, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada    jburnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx