Radio EDXC ´95 QSL?

This message is sent by kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello to the QSL-gang out there!

Some of us over here in Germany are wondering whether there is anybody out
there who has actually received the promised QSL-card from the Radio EDXC
1995 operation? We would be highly interested in getting any comment on this
matter.

Please direct it to my private e-mail address (PLEASE NOT VIA THE LIST for
the time being).

Thanks & vy 73 de Harald Kuhl (kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx