QSL from Radio Station EDXC 95

This message is sent by hartvig@xxxxxxxxxxx (hartvig media aps)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

All correct reception reports received for Radio Station EDXC 95 have now
been confirmed by a QSL-card.
Unfortunately we received a few incorrect reports. Those sending in these
false or insufficient reports have received a letter of explanation.
There have been some concern among DX'ers on the delay in replying to the
reception reports. We also have received some follow up's.
Most have been friendly but a few seemed quite impatient.
I would kindly ask those DX'ers to understand that waiting for a QSL for a
few months more or less is of no importance. As long as you are sure of
getting the QSL there should - to my best opinion - be no problem.
Within some time (I'm not making any promises of any specific time. Hi!) I
will make a survey of all the reports we received for the various transmissions.

Best of 73's de Stig Hartvig Nielsen

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx