Address for Radio Deporte

This message is sent by Seppo.Tervo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

     Does anyone know the correct address for Radio
     Deporte, Caracas 1590 kHz from Venezuela ?

     The address that is given in WRTH 1996 doesn't
     seem to be correct, because my letter was
     returned from Caracas. The reason for
     returning the letter isn't actually quite clear,
     because the markings of Venezuela post office
     are not readable - but I guess the only reason
     for returning is unknown address.

     If you have any knowledge of the right address,
     please inform me to:
     sstervo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     73's de Seppo Tervo
--