My SW web site up

This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

"Official" press release here. Comments, suggestions, etc on my web
site are welcome. However, I am leaving town within an hour and won't
be back at my e-mail for a week. So, no immediate responses. Please
feel free to forward the item to others who might be interested.

BTW, at present there is only one link to a LAm station. However I
found several more yesterday. I probably won't get to add them until
I get back.

Don Moore   MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don Moore's international radio web site is now on-line with
close to a megabyte of articles, mostly (but not exclusively) on
Latin American culture and broadcasting. Included are past
articles Don has written for NASWA, Monitoring Times, and other
radio publications plus some previously unpublished radio-related
papers and journals. Links are included to a number of Latin
American websites, including those of several radio stations.
More articles and photos of Latin American stations are to be
added shortly. Point your browser to:

http://www.mcrest.edu/~moore/patepluma.html

If you have articles or background information on Latin American
broadcasting you would like to have added to the site, contact
Don by e-mail at moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx