Help for 1580 kHz

This message is sent by Fabrizio Magrone <fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello!
I'm forwarding a request by DXer Giampaolo Galassi (Gambettola, northern Italy).
This morning, 30 March, from 0450 to 0505 UTC, he heard an unidentified
station on 1580 kHz.
This station belongs to the Caracol network and was broadcasting
advertisements for the Bogota' area and for "cerveza Aguila". Spanish
program, of course.  Good signal but no precise identification.
Any idea?
Please send any info to me, I'll pass it over to Giampaolo.
Thanks; 73
Fabrizio Magrone, Italy

fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--