Re: How about real time Hard-Core-DX chat? issues: (1) time (2) info on IRC

Re: How about real time Hard-Core-DX chat? issues: (1) time (2) info on IRC

This message is sent by EuropeSurf@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

(1)>So how about making noon EST and midnight EST as our official
>meeting times of #Hard-Core-DX. (0400 and 1600 UTC).
These times are not very convinient for Europeans.
For the UTC+2 time zone (Germany, France, Italy e.g.) I think some time
between 19 and 21 UTC would be good.
In Germany internet access is made expensive by telephone charges. Cheapest
calling times in the city region(internet access) is 19 - 3 UTC (20-4 UTC in
winter)

(2)Could someone post a good info on how to get access to IRC in general?
THANK YOU

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx