FMish AM !!!! What 's exactly?

This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have a question  regarding modualtions :

Sometimes  i hear FMish type modulation , more particularly  from R China Intl
as eg 9770 at 2200 as well as in 7250 at 1400-  or in other  QRGs in which
most times is a relay of CPBS 1

This type of spounds remind me  my previous  experiments  of baseband
connections of a AM radio to a satelitte receover in frequencies of audio
subcarriers of satelitte channels

CAn you explain me what is that ? Overmodulations , bad conditioned Am
transmitters , FM transmitters or anything other?

Thanks !
73s sangat dan panas!

Zacharias Liangas
DX sejak 72