Internet Radio Guide

This message is sent by Joerg Klingenfuss <101550.514@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Dear friends,

we announce the publication of our brandnew handbook INTERNET RADIO GUIDE on 20
JUN 1996, in time for the world's biggest amateur radio exhibition [outside of
America, hi] HamRadio '96 in Friedrichshafen on beautiful Lake Constance. New
editions of our RADIO DATA CODE MANUAL and of the 1996/1997 GUIDE TO WORLDWIDE
WEATHERFAX SERVICES (both handbooks now including many Internet addresses!) will
be presented as well. The INTERNET RADIO GUIDE covers all radio-related fields
such as amateur radio, aviation, companies, dealers, DX clubs, equipment,
geography, geophysical data, intelligence, manufacturers, marine, meteorology,
navigation, newsgroups, organisations, publications, radio clubs, radio
monitoring, radio propagation, radio stations, satellites, secret services,
shortwave reception, solar data, weather services, and the like. For more
details see http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Klingenfuss/ , or ask for
our free catalogue to your postal address. Thank you for your interest, and see
you on 28 - 30 JUN 1996 in Friedrichshafen hall 1 stand 164 as usual!

73 es best DX, Joerg Klingenfuss

Klingenfuss Publications
Hagenloher Str. 14
D-72070 Tuebingen