Info Required

This message is sent by "David Onley" <donley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Have been going through my back log of MW tapes (Two years worth) &
require some help with the following Indonesian frequencies.

1351 kHz
1363 kHz
1405.6 kHz
1427 kHz
1432.9 kHz
1453 kHz
1595 kHz

These stations were heard around the 1200 -1500 UTC mark in early
1994. I'm hoping someone has seen trail loggings or listings somewhere.

I don't have enough clear program detail on any of these to get even
a hint of locations..

Also.. any thought's on a Middle Eastern on 1496.5 at around 1921 UTC

73
Dave Onley
Co Editor (SPUD)

donley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David Onley Co-Editor South Pacific Union Of Dxers Inc.
donley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://audio.apana.org.au/~donley/spud.html
Postal: P.O. Box 1163, Thornbury, Victoria, 3071
AUSTRALIA
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx