Recent QSL info

This message is sent by cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Greetings everyone!
	 I just received two interesting QSLs. The first was
from RTVHK for the special weather transmissions in April. I received  a
card with a picture of the RTHK FM transmitting mast overlooking HK
harbour. The report was send to the address in WRTH 96. No details on the
card, except for "RTHK confirms your direct reception report on our
programme broadcast on (blank) MHz/KHz and we forward the official QSL
card with compliments." No mention of the yacht race, frequency etc.
Anyone received anything different from another address?

	The second goody this week is from KTRK 1670. I received a
verification certificate with more details than one would ever asked for,
except No Date or Time of my reception...Also no mention of site (except
for coordinates which I quess is better than nothing). Maryland is a new
one for many of us westeners.
	Anyway, there is a definite trend to No Data or Partial Data
verifications lately. I suppose we should all just be happy with a
response of any kind.

Mickey Delmage                     email: cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1031-73 st Edmonton Alta
403-450-2231