>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>Martin Elbe
>Wolfsburg
>

>Tuesday, Jul 16, 1996  15:06 hrs
>
>Hi everybody,
>
>during a DXpedition to northern Denmark in early January I heard KGA Spokane,
>WA, 1510 kHz and KOTA Rapid City, SD, 1380 kHz.
>Alas, still no QSL, despite very detailed report. I haven't seen any QSLs
>from this stations in my DX-magazines. Has anybody received something from
>them recently and can help me with some information, like v/s etc? Thanks a
>lot for any info!
>
>73's and good DX
>Martin

Hi Martin!

I found some differences including the adresses of KOTA and KGA in WRTH 1981
and NRC Domestic Log 1993. I'm wondering if this was reason to this situation.

In NRC KOTA, Box 1760, Rapid City, 57709 SD, U.S.A.    v/s Michele Flick
In WRTH zipcode was 57701
KOTA has not answered to my report.

In NRC KGA, 6228 S.Regal, WA 99203, U.S.A.
In WRTH Box 8348
Jim Stargel was Chief Operator in KGA in 1981 and seems that today he is CE.
My QSL-card was signed by Kevin Culberka. I don't know if he was still there.

Both of them have not mailed QSLs to Finland during four last years!

You have to take a little trip to ...

73's Vesa Heikkilä, Oulainen, Finland
E-mail: veh@xxxxxx