Voice of Tibet

This message is sent by mvarnhem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (m. van arnhem)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Today I received a QSL letter from the Voice of Tibet.
V/s: Kjell Solli
Adress: Voice of Tibet, Wellhavensgat 1, 0166 Oslo, Norway
tel. 22 11 49 80
fax 22 11 49 88
The v/s writes:
"The Voice of Tibet is an international project that has established an
international network of journalists in Europe. Our radio programmes are
mainly focusing on Tibetan issues, news, concerning the Tibetan people and
ofcourse cultural topics.
Details:
Time 11.45-12.00 UTC monday to friday
Frequency: 15.445 khz
language: Tibetan dialects ( Central/u-Tsang, Amdo, Kham)
Unfortunatelyu, we will have to start to send our radio-programmes on
another frequency, because of interference/jamming."

Max van Arnhem
the Netherlands

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx