Wanted: Adresses of UK FM-Pirates

This message is sent by DD9MW@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Martin Elbe
Wolfsburg, Germany

Hi!
Just returned from a trip to the UK. I did some FM DX, and found some
pirates. Maybe you could help me with addresses?

I heard during a session in Fridaythorpe overlooking York:

108.0 MHz: Pop Pirate calling itself "Wonderful Unity 108 FM", carrying local
adverts from Sheffield companies.

107.4 MHz: Pirate carrying Techno music, IDing as "Sweat FM", heard also
booming in on the car-radio in Hull. So should be around there.

107.2 MHz: An asian station, most likely Bradford/Sheffield area, IDing as
"SCR 10-72 FM"

Thanks in advance for your help!
73's and good DX
Martin