Re: Radios into Germany

This message is sent by "Jens Sondergaard" <sndgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On  1 Sep 96 at 15:25, Harry W. Haines, III wrote to hard-core-dx:

> I'm traveling to Germany and wanted to bring along my Sony SW-1.  Does anyone
> think there is going to be a problem with that fact that it receives in the
> 26-30 MHz range?  Do the customs authorities really look at those kinds of
> things that closely?

Harry (and others),

I had been to Germany many times during the years. Every time I
bring a Sony ICF-7600 portable with me, and I had NEVER been
asked about it! The custom authorities have more important
things to do.

- And that would apply to most european countries.

Jens Sondergaard, Randers, Denmark.
mailto:sndgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx