Re: Lesotho

This is a message from lemas <lemas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 11:37 AM 11/19/96 +0200, you wrote:

>This is a message from dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)
>

>> I've been getting a weak station now & then,approx 0200z -/+,on 3280.I
>>haven't been able to id them yet.
>>Wonder if it's been Lesotho?
>>
>Maybe - SABC, Meyerton had been logged here in 9/96, s/off was reported as
>2207 UTC, but I do not have the s/on time.
>Good luck in IDing, will also check the frequency next weekend.
>
>73 - Willi

 After being out of town for the last week/10 days,the 32hundreds were
coming in better than usual nite before last(0200 +/-) but the dx'ing Murphy
was also in great form as unusual Fall thunder storms cut short my
session.Getting an id for 3280 is quickly becoming an obsession.Good
cold,cloudless nites are here(eastern us)again,I'll be listening tonite .

 lemas