Re: two unids

This is a message from Jouni Keskinen <jk54415@xxxxxx>

> This is a message from JST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Joachim Stiller)
> Programme consisted of LA pops and some announcements
> by a man. I think I had an id but could not understand
> it. Propagation to CAM was good programme format however
> was not that of Faro del Caribe. Anyone?

I heard spanish station with religious programme under some utility station
on 5055kHz already on 23th of November about 07.30 UTC but I didn't get the
ID either. Quite late morning time of hearing here in Finland would match well
with a CA-station.

In the same morning 23.11 at 07UTC also a strange peruvian(?) with
"Radio Amanecer" announcements on 3290kHz. Any ideas?

Jouni Keskinen