Re: Multiple postings

This is a message from "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 06:18 AM 12/6/96 +0000, you wrote:

>> I just found my last posting 3 times in HC-DX. Sorry for that - if anybody
>> should know a possible reason, please e-mail me. (No, I did not post it
>> three times :-))
>
>I have no idea. Have others experienced similar things?
>
>--
>Risto Kotalampi, Hayward, California
>rko@xxxxxx - http://www.iki.fi/rko/

Never happened to me. Maybe a mail glitch before it got to the reflector?
I've seen that happen once before when it wasn't the posters fault.

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
E-mail to:
bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammurland are my Favorites!