Re: TBL (was: Multiple postings)

This is a message from dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)

>This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Willi:
>
>Could let me know what edition of your survey is currently out?  I want to
>get a new one, and need to know which one to order.
>
>Thanks

Hello Dan,
there is no new edition in the meaning that old editions has to be sold
out. TBL is updated nearly daily and printed after receipt of order, so
whenever you find your old issue outdated, order a new one. You can be sure
it is up-to-date.

The subscription of 4 issues in 3-month-intervals might be a good idea if
you want to be well informed for a whole year; it is cheaper, too. ;-)

73 - Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx