Re: anybody else hearing long haul TA signals?

Re: anybody else hearing long haul TA signals?

This is a message from "Stig Hartvig Nielsen" <hartvig@xxxxxxxxxxx>

----------
> From: Nick Hall-Patch <Nick_Hall-Patch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: anybody else hearing long haul TA signals?
> Date: 7. december 1996 18:56

> The last three evenings have seen signals from (presumably) Norway-1314
at
> this location.  Just carriers until 0620 UTC 7 December, when a man
talking
> was noted weakly.  Also had a carrier at about that time on 1098 which
> looped towards Europe.
>
> Anybody else hearing anything, either from this side, or from Europe?

Yes, I have been hearing a couple of stations from Alberta which is not
too commen here. CJXX came in on 840 with a fine signal on my 600 mts
longwire around 0230 UTC (December 8th) and CBR was heard on 1010 kHz at
0400 (also December 8th). Besides that a couple of unids from the
west-coast. Also fine conditions to the other parts of NAm on December 7th
and 8th with a few new stations never heard in Denmark before, like WWL,
New Orleans on 870.

Best of 73's

Stig Hartvig Nielsen