Re: Mailing Lists

This is a message from Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez <jgarzon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Brandon D Jordan wrote:

> This is a message from nchsh358@xxxxxxxx (Brandon D Jordan)
>
> Could anyone please advise me if there are any other LF/MF/HF related
> mailing lists besides HARD-CORE-DX and CUMBRE?  Also, I would appreciate
> any information on how to subscribe to the R8 list.
>
> 73,
> Brandon Jordan
> Memphis, TN

Hello Folk,

You can try to get the MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX) a DX Electronic
Group devoted entirely to LW and MW Bands. They publish bi-weekly an
e-mail bulletin called 'MEDI DX NEWS'. Have a go there.

Adress:
THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP - GRUPO DX MEDITERRÁNEO
                " M E D I   D X "
   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847/

Merry X'mas
Jorge GARZÓN