EA MW list

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Hi Mauricio, Your list is valuable, even here in NZ where EA MW reception is
very difficult, but not impossible. I heard a EE MWer on 963 and presumed it
was per WRTH, as you know it was R Euzkadi! (The QSL arrived yesterday).

Please keep posting your list to Hard-Core, I too have an Amiga (500/2.05wb
with 2.5mB RAM running THOR net software).

Keep up the good work!

73s in '97

Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing absolutely nothing - half so
much worth doing as simply messing about in radio" Kenneth Grahame (almost!)