RE: Blokhus DXpedition

Hello Martin,

Nice expedition. Good on you guys.

1386    R. Fantasy (british RSL-station running one Watt and plagueing
        the frequency!), this was our usual afternoon frequency. Before
        Ahwaz became too strong we heard here a korean station IDing as
        "Patsong Radio", one chinese, tentative the taiwanese fishery
        station and two philippine stations carrying religious
        programming! We'll have to work on the tapes to get this mess
        sorted out.

According to my information the Taiwanese Fishery Station is broadcasting on 738 and 1143 kHz out of Kaohsiong. ID "Taiwan qu yu-ye guangbo diantai".

On 1386 kHz currently are broadcasting from Taiwan:

- Cheng Sheng Broadcasting Station with a small relay in Yunlin
- BCC with the AM2 network, a small relay in Yuli
- BCC with the AM3 network, main station in Hsinchu.

Send me a .WAV if you find the time.

3945    Vanuatu, fair around 0840, QRMed by an UNID chinese station
        IDing in chinese-accented English as "This is the Voice of
        Reflection". What the heck was that??

I don't know. I'll check this out.

Hans van den Boogert
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx