Tid-bits.

This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Indonesia
Have you folks in Europe noticed the extended schedules of Indonesian stations? I get some of them till after 1900 with very good quality here. 4890, PNG already noticed here around 1800 with super signal, but I guess this station isn't really regarded as DX anymore.

Brazil
While typing this - 0955 - I'm listening to Radio Bandeirantes, 9645. One of the few openings we have on South America. For 7.5 kW an incredibly strong signal, although fading a lot: 54323. Some other channels are open, but no luck IDing yet.

Software
Does anyone have a loggings program written for Access? I designed one, but it sucks and I don't have time to work on it any further. Access isn't great anyway, so if someone can advise me on another database program let me know. I need functions to analyze the data in Word and Excel, so it has to be Win95 compatible.

Greetings from Taiwan,

Hans van den Boogert
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx