Re: Problems?

This is a message from Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxx>

> The amount of e-mails I get from the Hard-core-DX mailing list has reduced to almost nothing.
> Is this my problem, or due to the new server?

Hi,

Well there has been changes in the mailing lists lately. We are now
under own domain here "rko.vip.best.com" aka "rko.iki.fi" aka
"kotanet.fi". And I dont keep this online 24 hours and while I am
not on mails should be waiting in shell2.ba.best.com. I really appreciate
your email... I really would like to know what is going on and if
everything is working or not.

I haven't heard about any problems. Mails have gone out and I get normal
amount of bounces (invalid addresses etc). To help this I would appreciate
any help to check this: if as many as possible could check what emails
you have received from the list during last week, and email me (rko@xxxxxx)
a summary. For reference, here is what I found from archive:

Jan 31 Hans van den Booge (93)   It's Friday night and the workweek's
Jan 31 Paul Ormandy       (41)   Re: UnID on 1410 kHz
Jan 31 Hans de Zeeuw      (46)   loggings
Jan 30 phil bytheway      (2716) AM DX NewsFlash 1-30-97
Jan 29 Mark Veldhuis      (57)   Indonesian stations logged
Jan 30 Zacharias Liangas  (35)   a correction?
Jan 29 Paul Ormandy       (49)   Re: 1450kHz mystery
Jan 29 DavidYocis@xxxxxxx (25)   Re: UnID on 1410 kHz
Jan 29 Zacahrias Liangas  (74)   New logs
Jan 28 m. van arnhem      (35)
Jan 29 Zacharias Liangas  (48)   Re: UNID and IDed.
Jan 28 Tarmo Kontro       (26)   Radio Dipol-Patrul -vastaus
Jan 26 Risto Kotalampi    (31)   Re: Tnx
Jan 25 Francois Steyn     (30)   Congo in English
Jan 26 Mauno Ritola       (25)   Radio Dipol-Patrul
Jan 25 Risto Kotalampi    (55)   kotanet.fi -> rko.iki.fi
Jan 25 John Evans         (86)   QSL info request.
Jan 25 Paul Ormandy       (44)   Convention '98
Jan 24 Bruce Portzer      (46)   Re: Blokhus DXpedition
Jan 24 Dan Henderson      (68)   Re: QSL info request.
Jan 24 John Evans         (49)   QSL info request.

(Please send that summary to me, not to the list)

Also, if anyone has tried to send something to the list and it
has bounced back to you, please forward that bounce to me (rko@xxxxxx).
Or if you have noticed anything else weird with the list during last week.
As I said I haven't noticed anything unordinary but I really would like
to know if there is problem somewhere.

Yours,

Risto