1997 Internet Radio Guide

This is a message from Joerg Klingenfuss <101550.514@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear friends,

we announce the publication of the 1997 INTERNET RADIO GUIDE on 15 FEB 1997.
While this new edition has been considerably expanded to nearly 500 pages, the
price remains at 50 DM including worldwide postage. The unique 1997 INTERNET
RADIO GUIDE features hundreds of brandnew sample pages, and all these were
downloaded early 1997! (As you have seen with our 1997 SHORTWAVE FREQUENCY
GUIDE, the application of latest computer-to-plate technology here means that we
produce and deliver such comprehensive handbooks within ten days - instead of
ten weeks.)

The very latest sample colour screenshots from professional radio monitoring
with Wavecom decoders can be found on our hot frequencies webpage.

For interested readers living outside of North America, we now stock the superb
new handbook SHORTWAVE COMMUNICATION RECEIVERS 1945-1996 by expert author Fred
Osterman, Manager of Universal Radio.

To be among the first orders shipped from here, just send us an e-mail or
telefax with your full postal address and credit card number with expiry date
(im Inland keine Kreditkarten, Versand auf Rechnung).

For more details see http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Klingenfuss/, or
ask for our free catalogue to your postal address. Thank you for your interest,
and enjoy surfing the Net!

73 es best DX, Joerg Klingenfuss

Klingenfuss Publications
Hagenloher Str. 14