Re: Grove enterprises

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Stig:

I ordered mine from Universal Radio in Reynoldsburg Ohio.  Their email
address is:

dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  They were very prompt in delivery of both the WRTH
and the PTWR.  Their website is http://www.universal-radio.com.  Their
address is :  Universal Radio Inc, 6830 Americana Parkway, Reynoldsburg, OH
43068-4113.

Hope this offers better service.  They have always been responsive to me.

Dan Henderson