Request for stamps

This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And again a request, this time from my girlfriend/soon-to-be-wife.

She is looking for used stamps from as many countries as possible. Quality is not important, quantity neither. We use these stamps as teaching material in the kindergartens and schools where we work. But because nowadays not much mail is being sent it is getting harder and harder to get them.

If you have a bunch of stamps lying around then please contact me. We'll pay back all costs and will send something nice too. Thanks.

Hans van den Boogert
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx