Thank you!

This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

STAMPS
Thanks for all the reactions on the stamp request. Bijou - my girl - was overly happy and she'll have enough to last her a while.

LA MUSIC
But on the other hand, my request for info on the music from Radio Nac. de Paraguay was totally ignored. Does that mean you rather help my girlfriend and not me? Should I say this request also came from her? Just kidding.

OFFER
Anyway. But if anyone of you guys has trouble with IDing Chinese stations, then don't forget to contact me. Just send me a .WAV or .AU file, or send a tape and I'll take a listen. Nothing is guaranteed, but something will surely come out of it.

RADIO BANDEIRANTES
They reply to e-mail. I didn't send them a report, just a short note, but got a mail back
from ALEXANDRE HERCULES, Projetos Especiais at this address: rbradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's all,

Hans van den Boogert
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx