dx

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Yippee! Next week, March 1st till 9th, I'll be in residence at my Beverage
site with three others including Cumbre contributor Bryan Clark -  look out
for a huge contribution (I hope!).

TANZANIA 5050 R Tanzania 1852 MA in Swahili, pr-fr w/some ute QRM. Ormandy
26/2

ZAMBIA 4910 R Zambia 1849 MA detailing visits of doctor to villages then nice
Afro instru mx. Pr0fr but clear. Ormandy 26/2

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Tune in to "Kiwi DX", New Zealand's  DX program on ZLXA, the Radio Reading
Service, every third Tuesday of the month at 0730z, repeated the following
Sunday at 0330z, on 1602kHz, 3935kHz and 5960kHz alternate 7290kHz. Hosted by
Paul Ormandy, featuring news and tuning tips relevant to NZ DXers.