Re: 1 MAR (0400-0600) good DX opening

This is a message from "k6eid" <k6eid@xxxxxxxxx>

Mark

I live down here in Marietta, GA, and have never hrd trans-atlantic BCB
stuff. Often hr it on LW (Algeria, Morocco, Europe 1, BBC, France, etc.) If
u think of it and are on the net, would appreciate it if you drop me an
e-mail note at the time u hr a gud opening. GA is a long way ferom MA and
we're a couple of hundred miles frm the Atlantic so condx are different.
But maybe some night with a gud MA opening, I might be able to hr a few
down hr! Running a 160 meter inverted vee from NE to SW and and an 80 meter
half sloper to ENE.

Tnx, Phil K6EID
k6eid@xxxxxxxxx