QSLs a/o info

This is a message from "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

New QSLs
SENTECH :  for R Kudirat 6205 v/s Kathy Otto , in 40 days . Included  QSl , full
transmission info

NORWAY R N I  for 9985  QSL card #19 . Included sticker , prg sked  and freq
changes for Feb 97

BULGARIA Rules for taking bronze diploma
1st  QSL for a single reception  rpt
2nd QSL  for 2 rpts for 2 weeks
3rd QSL for 3 rpts for 3 weeks
4th QSL for 4 rpts fr 4 weeks
5tyh QSL for 5 rpts fr 5 wks
6th QSL for 6 rpts fr 6 weeks , also will be sent with bronze diploma

This has been edited and sent from the greek redUction ....I think it is the
same also for other redactions

all previous  have been received yesterday  together with lettres from R
Australia
Zacharias Liangas

pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas/central.htm  (my :new !)
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m