Re: Visiting the States

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxx>

Don:

I am envious...I just wish you were visiting Washington DC.  But,
seriously, there are tons of DXers in the Boston area, and also in the LA
area.  If your itinerary changes to include Washington DC, let me know.

Hope you have a great time.  I appreciate all you have helped me with over
the months we have been corresponding.

Take care,

Dan Henderson

At 07:57 AM 3/16/97 EST, you wrote:
>This is a message from Don Lodge <101521.2167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Dear Friends,
>
>I feel a bit cheeky about writing the following message, but it's a shame to
>miss good opportunities.
>I am coming to the USA for a holiday at the end of August 1997 with my
family.
>I am wondering if there are any kindred spirits who would like to meet up
- for
>a meal, a tour of your shack or whatever......
>I am 47 years, a wife Barbara who is a linguist and an active member of
Amnesty