AM-RADIO-LOG or M-STREET ?

This is a message from khonzik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:     Karel Honzik                       Date: 28 March 1997 (Friday)
     Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC (Czechia), Europe
     khonzik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** As the Sun sinks slowly in the west, it is time for another DX session **

Hi,

can anybody tell me which publication is better -
M-Street Radio Directory (published by IRCA) or
AM-Radio-Log (published by NRC) ???

Somebody says that 30 % of addresses in AM-Radio-Log is out-of-date
already at the time of updating (September),
but the M-Street is out in May and a part of it can be out-of-date when
the winter season comes (to our northern hemisphere).

I have got the latest edition of the AM-Radio-Log and for the next winter
season I would like to buy me a new edition or the M-Street.
What is your advice?

If you have an older copy of the M-Street which you are going to throw away,
maybe it could be possible to send it to me as a sample.
But, please, let me know before you do it, I do not want to be flooded by
too many books from all those willing members of this circle, hi........

GOOD DX   de    Karel.

PS.  HAPPY EASTER to all of you !

******************  DXers Never Die - They Become Waves ! ******************