Re: Return Of Son

This is a message from lawendel@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Tried to open today Blokhus.zip. PKUNZIP Doesnt know
>how to handle the .rtf file.

Generally speaking I'm not particularly fond of attachments, but that's a
bit too much. Give a little try with your favourite word processor, Jari.
What on earth has Pkunzip anything to do with Rtf format after it's been
unzipped? I'd have unterstood a negative comment about zipped files... even
if I can easily unzip'em, even on my Mac.
I just wonder how some of us are approaching this list. One single message
once in a while with an interesting attachment such as those usually
provided us by Martin, Mauricio and others;  and perhaps thirty of them
with utterly worthless opinion pro or contra mail with attachments. What
the heck! If you don't like them zap'em from your disk or use a filter.
Talking about wasted bandwidth.... We're here to discuss about radio.
That's what the attachments are about, aren't they? Can't say the same of
your nosy commments.

73, Andy