Travelling in Orkneys and Shetlands

This is a message from "Jorge Garzon" <jgarzon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Good day,
I am going to travel around Orkney and Shetland Island from 10th to
20th of April and I asked myself if there is any DXer living in that
part of the world. Would be nice to meet him/her, chatting for a
while and see conditions in that part of Europe. This is only to meet
new people. Travelling and lodgement is already arranged. I intend to
travel with my SONY ICF 2010 and my KIWA Pocket Loop. Any of you
could describe me MW conditions on these latitudes (I am used to
listen at around 38ºN, not around 60ª).

73, Paz y DX
Jorge Garzon (Sevilla SPAIN)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847