Re: tes- if not sent Iexplorer

This is a message from John Evans <john.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

In message <199704031211.PAA07900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Zacharias
Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>This is a message from "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Friends :
>
>Below  is a try for a formatted  text  via the Internet mail It is sent only
>via the hard core Dx  list as explorer  does not easily support multiple
>recipients
>Please advise me  veri of formatting
>
>-------------------
>
>LOGS !
>
>EGYPT 6120 R Cairo 1855 in Russian abt org and freqs . 1900 ID in Arabic and
>s/off 43442  due to high level overmod  Liangas   March 30 Greece
>
>S AFRICA 6205 R Kudirat 1909 with  song 'feeling' QRM in low band from TTY
>42433 Liangas   March 30 Greece
>
>GREECE 6245 VoGreece 1911  with Greek folks , grk lang. 44444  Liangas   March
>30 Greece
>
>MALAYSIA 15295 VoM with quran preaches at 1536 and Malay musical program with
>Arab song parts before and after this , till 1559 then news in Arab . Fair
>34333 faded down at 1625 Liangas   March 31 Greece
>
>S AFRICA 5865 Investment Channel with ID at 2129 -32  economic news. but every
>5 mins -with ID with tel (41752325889) and fax number (41752323882 They gave
>also address at POB 1250 , SL 9490 Liechtenstein At after 2145 signal faded down
>slowly  leaving Chinese jammer to be heard . completely faded down at 2155 Px
>in English signal 33433  Liangas   April 1  Greece (ps: ready to send them a a
>letter )
>
>CUBA 9620 NF RHC with DX prg in English at 2200  then political refs on
>CheGuevarra and rumba songs afterwards 34433 Liangas  April 1    Greece
>
>USA 9975 WEWN NF Hello Mary at 2217 , 34433  Liangas   April 1  Greece
>

>----------
>News items :
>
>Messenger: New  envelope format  and the newsletter  is now precut . Received it
>at 31-3-97
>

>web 1: http://www.compulink.gr/users/zliangas/central.htm
>web 2: http://www.compulink.gr/users/zliangas/test/energo.htm
>jangan kau terluka hati !
>

>web 1: http://www.compulink.gr/users/zliangas/central.htm
>web 2: http://www.compulink.gr/users/zliangas/test/energo.htm
>jangan kau terluka hati !

My friend. Greetings from the East of England.

As you will see above, you have no problems.

Received via MIME encoding. Turnpike Reader software.
Internet provider.  Demon.co.uk

I would set your margins back to ''6'' as this is the default on most
readers.

Take care & 73 de,
--
John Evans. G7CEC.   "....tis better to have listened and not heard,
                          than never to have listened at all."

Phone and Fax; +44 0116 224 8444.
E-Mail; john.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snail Mail; 55 Aylestone Drive, Aylestone, Leicester LE2 8QE. England. UK.

Editor: The Utility Address Handbook.