---
From: "Martin Elbe" <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Couldn't we stop this now? Tom apologized, so I think it's not necessary to
continue this discussion.
From: M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Once again,complete censorship is threatened.I am somewhat amazed at
various members and their inability to understand the human concept of
making mistakes and trying to make amends.I ask to be forgiven,as I know
it will not be forgotten.Like it was once said "those without sin may
cast the first stone".Look,I said I am sorry,what more can be said.Why
do you not want to forgive me,can you not see though your computers that
I am truely sorry.What does it take ??????? Tom Messer
From: M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You my friend are such a dreamer if you think everyone in the world
has the SAME style as you.You must be perfect,and never make mistakes.I
however am a human being,and suffer from the trappings and foibles of
being a human being.As I stated, the remark IN REALITY was not made to
place a blemish on the nation of Greece,As I also restated,my waking up
on a sunday morning and being in a "bad" mood and blasting Lingas with
this expletive was WRONG.I said I was sorry,and I stand by my
aplology.What I cannont understand is the gentleman who is so self
rightous that he cannot take apologies.Or as he puts it..."too
little,too late".And he goes on to state,"read my lips
unsubscribe".Well, sir,this big world is full of all types.Better get
used to it.As for me,I am satisfied that I am not a rascist,and my
record in life will support that.I am a card carrying member of Amnesty
International,Green Peace,and other orginizations that encourage
intolerance of injustices against peoples and Mother Earth in general.An
off hand remark should not be the litmus test of a persons inner
soul.Let me ask you this question,if I had said this for instance,how
would it be received....."F--- Hitler and the Nazis".Who would write to
me and tell me "How dare you insult Herr Hitler,and the Nazis.Please
unsubscribe,read my lips".I feel that in Greece,this would be received
favorably,as The Nazis certainly made their occupation of Greece
known.And because of the Gallant fight by the Greek opposition did
Hitler have a rough time in his dream of worldwide conquest.This zero
tolerance of German attrocities has always caused a great rift in my
household,as My father was a captain  in the German Luftwaffe,and has
another totally different version of history.In conclusion,I say once
again,I am sorry to all those I offended,and thats just about that.
---

So.... peace!

Risto