Re: Cumbre DX Book Exchange

This is a message from "Ulis R. Fleming" <ulis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan and Hard-Core Gang,

Last year we had a surplus of donors in which about 50 books were given away
thanks to the good will of many SWLs.  This year we have had over 150
request with about 15 remaining on my desk.  Dan, I will email you the
address tonight.  Thanks for helping out. Anyone else who would like to
donate their old 96 PWBR and WRTH please let me know.  For details on the
program checkout:

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/4819/book.html

-73,

Ulis