Re: Address to WDCD ??

This is a message from Arild Skalmeraas <arild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Magnus Nilsson, 2066 wrote:

> This is a message from mni@xxxxxxxxxx (Magnus Nilsson, 2066)
>
> Hello !
> I got my report to WDCD, NY on 1540 kHz in return from the post. Does
> anyone have the correct address ? 4243 Albany Street  seems to wrong !
> Magnus Nilsson, mni@xxxxxxxxxx

It won't help you in this case, but there is a useful U.S. Radio
Directory out there on the Web. It's called the U.S. Radio Station
Directory and is provided by the Parrot Media Network in California.
Try this URL: http://www.parrotmedia.com/radio/rindex.htm

The directory lists addresses (but only 4243 Albany Street in this
case for WDCD), phone no, fax no, owners, leading personnel etc.

The information provided here is much more detailed than that provided
in e.g. the WRTH (the NRC AM Radio Log is usually better though, but it
is regretably not free).

73s  Arild Skalmeraas,  Norway (E-mail: arild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)