What is "Fiesta Mexicana" on AM 1550?

This is a message from Mika Makelainen <mtm@xxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone know which U.S. or Mexican station uses the slogan "Fiesta
Mexicana" on the AM frequency of 1550 kHz? I picked up this station (here in
Finland using a 1-kilometer-long beverage antenna) already on Feb. 28th this
year, but haven't found out the identity of the station. I heard it at 0110
UTC, when the sun was going down in the Rockies, so the station in question
cannot be located west of the Rockies. The NRC log lists a few U.S. stations
with SS format, but none with this slogan. Also the WRTH doesn't give this
slogan to any Mexican on 1550.

I'd greatly appreciate any help by e-mail at: mtm@xxxxxxxxx

73

Mika Mäkeläinen, Vantaa, Finland