WGTG

This is a message from Jyri.Rauhala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Rauhala Jyri NMP)

WGTG came nice and clear this morning here in Finland on 5085 kHz. Yet
another US based shortwave station in the 60 metre band...
I listened to them from 02.25 to 04.10 UTC, then I had to leave for work.
The programming was the usual stuff, preparing for the greatest survival
game of all starting the minute someone in Moscow presses THE button.
WGTG seems to use a semi-USB operating mode, LSB is heavily attenuated. For
decent reception I had to use synchronous AM or USB.

OK, not a big deal, WGTG is not among the very hardest stations to hear
(well, on this side of the world it is definitely among the easiest ones
either...)
But the real question here is, how to get a QSL from them? I have been
sending letters to this WRTH address of them - nothing. I sent a letter to
one of the programme sources, Aid and Abeit - mail brought me a newsletter
telling how corrupt USPD and US-Army and US Gov. are, but no QSL.

Regards,
Jyri rauhala
Tampere, Finland. Lowe HF-225 mod. plus 20 mtrs "L"

jyri.rauhala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx